Wednesday 14 September 2016

Infusions Card

Today is another sample using Seth apter and Paper~Artsy products, this time I am using PaperArtsy Infusions.These are little pots of dye pigments and Walnut crystals, they are water soluble and come in 12 colours. 

On a piece of smoothy card I sprinkled Violet Storms and A bit Jaded, you only need a tiny amount of each. I then spritzed lightly with water and dried immediately. Over this I stamped my Bamboo tree 9EDY19) on one side using black Archival ink. 


I die cut some of the Robo Stars from smoothy card and coloured those using Infusions activated with Satin glaze. the colours are Are you Cerise and Black Knight. These are such lovely shapes all they need is a little detailed with black and white pens and they are done. 


I added dots of liquid pearls in Cranberry to the Bamboo tree. and added text from EDY06


Finally mounted it to a white card blank. So easy, quick and simple but very effective. 


Darcy x



1 comment: