Sunday 7 February 2016

Last release of the week.

Here is my final round up post of launch week. I am still buzzing after my night, but I wanted to share with you the rest of the new products. 

On thursday evening we had the lastest designs from Lin Brown, both stamps and stencils. Here is just one of the stamp sets. if you missed the official launch night then do go and see the rest of the designs and all the amazing samples in THIS POST. 

Before the launch Leandra did a live demo, see the replay of that HERE. 


The final night of launch week was on Saturday, here we saw all the new paints. The families have been reorganized. We have brand new colours, never seen before. We also have some of the most popular colours from limited edition sets that have been brought back as individual colours. Sadly because of all these new colours we have had to retire a few, so go and check out the run down of colours in THIS POST. if one of the retired colours is a favourite of yours then make sure to stock up before they are all gone. 


Just before launch, Leandra did a final live demo on Periscope. You can catch the replay HERE. 



All these products are now in your favourite PaperArtsy retailer, please support your local stores. 


phew! what a fantastic week, have you been tempted? which ones have made their way into your shopping basket? Whatever you have bought be sure to have fun and share your creations with us. 
Darcy x

1 comment:

  1. ELB25 stamp set. Ahhh I just love that biggest flower stamp in the middle. That is freakin gorgeous. Looks like me in the mornings. Haha. No but really I don't hardly ever have any extra money for crafts anymore (hubby and I are trying to buy our 1st home) but I'm gonna have to save up some of my pennies for this set.
    May I ask where do you think the cheapest place to buy this stamp or stamp set in the u.s.a.?I really like that middle stamp. Can you buy them separate or is it only sold in sets? Sorry for all the questions. I'm gonna be thinking about that stamp all stinkin day. I do stuff like that. Haha have a great day and thanks again for all the awesome inspiration you share with everyone.

    ReplyDelete