Tuesday 4 December 2012

Jolly Holly Hairband

This is the cutest Christmas hairband, and its not just for kids...big girls can wear it too..



For all the instructions head on over to my post on the Letraset blog ...

If you leave a comment over there and then come back here and add your name to the linky widget you could win TWO packs of FLEXMARKERS...


AND

So to win you must do TWO things...

1. Go to my JOLLY HOLLY HAIRBAND POST on the Letraset blog and leave a comment...

2. Come back here and add your name to the linky widget list.







The giveaway will end at midnight GMT 9th December 2012

7 comments:

  1. Adorable headband :) what a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will look great with my mrs santa outfit..

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're making some amazing stuff with those markers, Darcy. I'm impressed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for this wonderful opportunity, I will be so cute for Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did both! Thanks for the opportunity! I really want these for Tam's class :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks again for this chance Darcy.
    And I have to say ...
    I adore your creativity and all your work.

    ReplyDelete