Wednesday 11 July 2012

Circle Journal

So here is the last page I made in the circle journal group. This time it was for Jayne. Once I started the pages, I seemed to be creating an animal for everyone and when it got to Jayne I was stuck as to what animal I could do.

It finally came to me when I was looking at the photos of her new chickens.

So firstly I inked up the page using layers of Dylusions inks, and stencils and then splatters of acrylic ink.


next I added wall filler through stencils, and when dry I painted it..



Next i created the henhouse on separate card and attached to the page..


I created a hinged door for the front of the house, so that a poem could go inside..


close ups.. hen added to the door and then chicken wire stencil used over it..


heavy texture using wall filler for the sunflower, and pearl-ex paints used for shimmer.


extra hen on a watering can ..


and the tag I made to go with it..





3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work. I love the textures i can see. jenx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha...poor roooster :D gorgeous pages Darcy :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic!!!! Love the sunflowers :0)

    ReplyDelete